Perfect Investment Opportunity - Furnished Studio Apartment
Attractive investment opportunity in the sought after area Eimsbüttel. This completely furnished Studio apartment is currently rented.
- 1 room apartment
- 1st floor
- Well maintained apartment building (build 1957)
- Approx. 32 sqm living space
- Renovated in 2012- new heaters, flooring, kitchen
- Living area :( approx. 21 sqm) nicely furnished with sofa bed, wardrobe, sitting area, TV unit.
- Fully equipped kitchen: with ceramic cook top, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator
- White tiled bath with shower
- Entryway with small wardrobe and connection for the existing washing machine
- Laminated flooring throughout living space
- South facing balcony with lovely garden view
- Basement storage space
- Currently rented at Euro 690/mo. as of 01 July 2018 increase to Euro 720/mo
- A detailed inventory list is available upon request.
The district Eimsbüttel around the Osterstraße is one of the most desirable residential areas in Hamburg. Eimsbüttel borders on the districts Stellingen, Eppendorf and Altona. The apartment is part of a residential complex with 2 entrances and a total of 22 residential units. The property is located on a quiet street. Both the S-Bahn station "Langenfelde", as well as the underground station "Lutterrothstraße" are within walking distance. The popular and nearby Osterstraße offers a culinary and cultural diversity with attractive restaurants, bars, cafes, fashion shops and much more. Within a few minutes you reach the motorway exit of the A7 and are within 20 minutes at Hamburg airport.
Send an inquiry
Parking spaces: -
PlotTotal property size (in sqm): -
Further InformationYear of build: 1957
Type of heating:
Commission: 6.25 % including VAT for the buyer
Price: 169,000 EUR